Good work provides a sense of purpose, achievement and social interaction. Sometimes illness or injury means an employee can’t work for some time, MetLife’s Group Income Protection can pay a replacement income so that the employee needn’t worry about their finances whilst not working.
Personalised return to work pathways
Tailored return to work support can help minimise absence duration and even prevent an absence becoming long term in the first place. Group Income Protection is designed to be flexible to any company’s needs and budgets, and companies of all sizes benefit from the support services we provide.
Help employee's to be healthier and happier
- Employees receive percentage of their monthly salary to provide them with a level of income if they are unable to work through long-term illness or injury*
- Wellbeing Hub provides health and wellbeing services, including confidential counselling services and support for line managers in dealing with day to day workplace issues
- Insight reports help pinpoint any risks and issues with employee health and wellbeing
- Responsive, empathetic return to work support services can prevent an absence becoming a claim
* Benefit is paid to the employer to pass to the employee through payroll