A business is only as strong as its people. When long-term illness or injury occurs, it can cause significant difficulties for businesses of any size. When an employee can’t work for some time, MetLife’s Group Income Protection can pay a replacement income so that the employee needn’t worry about their finances whilst not working.
Personalised return to work pathways
Our return-to-work pathways are personalised to the employee to ensure success and minimise absence duration, at times preventing an absence becoming long-term in the first place.
Group Income Protection is designed to be flexible to any company’s needs and budgets, and companies of all sizes benefit from the support services we provide.
Help employees to be healthier and happier
- Employees receive a percentage of their monthly salary to provide them with a level of income if they are unable to work through long-term illness or injury*
- For employers with fewer than 1,000 employees, access our virtual GP, with same-day appointments, second medical opinion, symptom checker and more
- Our Wellbeing Hub provides health and wellbeing services, including confidential employee counselling services and support for line managers in dealing with day-to-day workplace issues
- Insight reports help pinpoint any risks and issues with employee health and wellbeing
- Responsive, empathetic return to work support services can prevent an absence becoming a claim
* Benefit is paid to the employer to pass to the employee through payroll