- Part of a global leader in employee benefits, insurance and retirement products
- Global market capital (MetLife, Inc.) of £48.32bn* and well-positioned balance sheet
- A+ credit rating from Standard & Poor's (MetLife Europe)1
- B+ credit rating from AKG Actuaries & Consultants Ltd (MetLife Europe)2
- UK Wealth Management business: £5 billion AUM
- UK Employee Benefits: Paid out £54.4m in Group Life claims in 2015
- UK Individual Protection: 5,000 claims and £4.69 million to our customers in 2015
1 Standard & Poor's Financial Strength Ratings for MetLife Europe has been assigned with a stable outlook. For more information please visit http://www.standardandpoors.com/.
2 AKG's rating was updated January 2016 and should be read in conjunction with AKG's User Guide to AKG's Company Profile & Financial Strength Reports, a copy of which is available on-line at www.akg.co.uk.